Saturday, February 9, 2008

THIS IS HOW I STARTED MY STAMMERING LIFE.

Am writing this to share my own life touching story on [HOW I STARTED STAMMERING] with you
so that you can learn some few things from it .

I was brought up by my parents that loves me so much ,and will do everything to make me happy.

How did i started STAMMERING?

It was an answer i can not remember to answer,b/c my stammering start from my small age .
But according to my parents, they told me that it all [MY STAMMERING] started from my nursery
school age.

According to them i started learning how to STAMMERING by myself , i always pronouncing words wrongly, and always STAGGING on any word Whenever i want to pronounce, and it seems like as if
i was joking to them. and because they loves me so much they don't want to border me at all, nor even do they want to correct me, nor even beat me or shout on me to stop that [STAMMER].

They just keep thinking that i will stop it soon, which i didn't. Until i grow up with it and they [my parents]  was not happy for it. that is MY SPEECH, and the way I STAMMERER.

So my good people, thats how my stammering life started .

LATER HERE , i will share with you how i cured my STAMMERING, and the LESSONS parents must learn from this my story. and the young ones also, and my advice to all that STAMMERERS.

STAY TUNE.

No comments: